There are currently no job listings available with the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity The Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. The Authority complies with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and strives to keep the workplace free from all forms of unlawful discrimination.
Job opportunities may also be available with other businesses located on the Airport, including the airlines, rental cars, TSA, Tailwind Concessions, Landmark Aviation and others. Please visit their ticket counters for employment information and applications.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Part-/Time Service Agent
The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Part-time Car Prep/Lot Attendant position requires a commitment of 20-25 hours/week depending on the schedule.
This position is located at the Charlottesville Airport and pays $9.00/hour.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations on driving record within the past 3 year
- No drug, alcohol, or reckless convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule not to exceed 25 hours per work week at the Charlottesville Airport:
- Monday 3pm-11pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 4pm-10pm, Thursday 3pm-11pm