There are currently no job listings available with the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. The Authority complies with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and strives to keep the workplace free from all forms of unlawful discrimination.
Job opportunities may also be available with other businesses located on the Airport, including the airlines, rental cars, TSA, Tailwind Concessions, Landmark Aviation and others. Please visit their ticket counters for employment information and applications.
Car Prep/Lot attendant
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental – a team that is committed to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction and employee development. We are looking for a Part Time Car Prep/Lot Attendant at the Charlottesville Albemarle Airport. This position prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing,checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. This person will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position will have 20-25 hours/week depending on the schedule and pays $9.00/hour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have 6 months of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations on driving record within the past 3 years No drug, alcohol, or reckless convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI) Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work one of the following schedules not to exceed 25 hours per work week at the Charlottesville Airport. Sunday 11am-6pm, Monday 9am-3pm, Tuesday 9am-3pm, Friday 10am-4pm.
Delta Global Services serving Delta and United Airlines is hiring a part-time customer service/ramp agent.